Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year :D, Gunpla Talk and 2010 Gunpla Review

First I wish you all a happy new year, have fun and do the things you enjoy the most ( Gunpla!! :DD) that's the only things I can say now...



So I had a couple problems and that is the reason why I haven't been able to write here...school took like 90% of my time, but I also am learning music, and I started recently having driving lessons, so my free time turns out to be like 0...

Hope you had a good Christmas with lots of presents, I bought my first Master Grade, the Red Frame Astray, and unfortunately due to the bad weather in Europe and stuff, my package didn't arrive on time, so I hope next week to receive it...
 
I have finished both Unicorn and GN-X and I'll leave a couple photos here. I haven't been able to do proper photo reviews, since the weather is like always rainy, and it ruins the photos (sorry)...


Gunpla Talk:

  So here is more or less how GN-X is, I decided to do some painting on the weapon, so I did some white panel lines on the gun, and red panel lines on the attachment for the gun, I love the result, and GN-X looks really badass, and the gun isn't as heavy as I thought it would be...



And here is the HG Unicorn Gundam (unicorn mode) I really loved building this one, it's really complex, and the chest part is really amazing.
I find the beam bazooka really annoying and I'll show that in the review...

2010 Gunpla Review

Some of you might have noticed that this year was amazing for gunpla, Bandai did a really awesome job this year, with the new grade, the Real Grade, that looks amazing, and the RG RX 78-2 is a must buy for me. They also made the RG Char's Zaku II, but this one isn't a must buy for me xD, It looks really cool though, I wonder which RG Kits will be released this year 2011, maybe will see a RG Zeta Gundam? That would be awesome, I can't wait...


We also got two kits from the Wing Series, the Wing Gundam and the Deathscythe EW Ka Whatever version, I hope Bandai do a HGUC release of the kits from the Wing series, just like they are doing with the Gundam X and God Gundam series, with the releases of Gundam X, Gundam X Divider, God Gundam and Noble Gundam. So a HGUC Wing Gundam would be perfect, though since they released the MG this year 2010, I don't think they are going to do that. Bandai is also going to release a Deathscythe Hell EW Ka version too, and the Shenlong Ka gundam, so 2010 and 2011 are pretty good years for the Wing series fans.


Bandai also revealed and released the super amazing, PG Strike Freedom from the Seed Destiny series, which I loved and the SF is one of my favourite Mobile Suits, so I would like to get it but it's too expensive and I don't really like PG that much. I would be happier to get the Master Grade instead... (Which I will get, soon I hope xD)


Also the release of the new Gundam movie, the 00 Gundam -Awakening of the Trailblazer, which I have seen the other day and enjoyed it, maybe I'll do a review about it, though I don't understand Japanese, only a few expressions, and those are the ones I understand from the animes, so I don't want to talk about things that could be wrong...

So new movie, new gunpla? Correct, Bandai released, new gunpla kits, from the movie, the 00Qant, the Harute, Raphael, Zabanya, 00 Raiser Condenser Type (which is a re-release of the 00 Raiser GN Sword 3 + the Condensers), and the Braves, commander and normal type. Bandai said that there would be more kits from the movie and series coming out soon, so I want to see that! Please I want a GN Flag!!! I love that one...


To end this 2010 Gunpla Review, I will finish it with one of the most amazing add on packs I've seen for a Gundam, this is the 00Qant Full Saber (though you can say Saver, never got that one), this is something that came out last week, with the December Release of the Hobby Japan Magazine. I love Gundams, I love big badass swords, so this add on pack, is the perfect thing for me, I pre-ordered mine and it got shipped this week so I'll be receiving this in a couple weeks, I can't wait for it...

This is it, this was the last post of this blog for the 2010 year, so I hope you had a great 2010 year, I wish you a Happy New Year and enjoy the hobby : )

1 comment: