Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year! Feliz Ano Novo!

Guys sorry I'm missing to continue posting the Part 2 of the review / preview of 2011 / 2012, this past few days have been a bit weird for me...but yeah...

Thanks again for the 10000 views, it means a lot to me! 

This year brought me so much happiness, so much sadness, so much despair, so much anger...

I lost myself, I found myself, and I lost myself again, though I'm finding myself bit by bit again...

Thanks to gunpla I was able to forget bad stuff for those seconds, minutes, hours, days, I worked around these models I have.

Time WELL SPENT! That's all I can say!

I'd like to give a special thanks to 3 awesome dudes, that are always by my side in my hour of need, Hummingbird, Kriz, (from mac forums, for their support and critics on my works) and ZackFair ( my dear best friend that showed me and introduced me to gunpla last year)

I'll continue my special posts next year! As I'll be going to a friends house tomorrow in the early morning, and be party all day :D (I deserve it muhahaha)

Hope your 2011 year was cool, and I wish your 2012 to be better, and if possible with gunpla, amazing projects and results!!

Happy New Year Gunpla Modellers, Feliz Ano Novo Modelistas de Gunpla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment