Friday 23 December 2011

I wish you a Merry Gundam Christmas / Feliz Natal :D


So guys, just to say I wish you all a Merry Gundam Christmas, and like the picture you seen, a Zaku giving a present to a Gundam, so it serves to show the purpose of Christmas, a time of peace, a time where we all forget and forgive the bad stuff of this year, I had a couple problems myself, I hope I can find some peace this next few days..

I hope you guys get a lot of gunpla as presents, and have fun building them ^^

I wish I could talk more, but I started my college winter break yesterday, and I want to enjoy this week and half to the maximum eheh

Merry Christmas everyone! :D
(now for my Portuguese readers)
Não não me esqueci de vocês que lêm o meu blog ahah

Desejo-vos um Feliz Gundam Natal, com muitas prendinhas e muita saúde e boa disposição acima de tudo :)

Vá, Feliz Natal rapaziada :D

No comments:

Post a Comment