Sunday 9 January 2011

What will my reviews look like??

I want my reviews to have something different than just saying: It's good, bad, ok, or +/-... xD



I will have an evaluation system...
And it will be like this:

Quality of the model - Self explanatory xDD

Colour Application - The colours of the parts, if it misses any colour or something...

Articulation - The range of articulation of the model...

Design / Proportion - Self explanatory...

Acessories / Weapons / Extras - Self explanatory too xD


So there are 5 evaluation aspects, each one of them will be 20 Points, so the maximum is 100 Points...

I will evaluate all of my kits, from now on, though 80 Points given to a High Grade won't mean the same as giving 80 Points to a Master Grade, I can't compare them to that point, they both use different engineering so I can't compare them to this extreme...
Though I can compare a Real Grade to a High Grade and to a Master Grade, since the Real Grade uses Master Grade engineering mixed with High Grade's, and the size of a High Grade model...

I will do now my photo session for my Exia, so I can review it later...

See ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment