Monday 17 January 2011

HGUC 1/144 Unicorn Gundam Review Delayed

Unfortunatly yes I had to delay the review for a couple days, because I got so addicted to my MG Red Frame that I lost the best hours to do the photo shooting...so it will have to wait till this next weekend, and then I'll do the Unicorn's Review and the GN-X review too :)

I built the action base included in the Red Frame, for my next reviews and sure it will be very helpful.


How is my Red Frame looking? It's going ok, I am trying to enjoy my first MG built, I am really loving it, yesterday, I finished both legs, Saturday I finished both arms and shoulders + action base.

Today I intend to do the waist section.

The legs built was simply amazing, really perfect, lot's of pieces, and when we start building it, it's like a couple pieces, and when we start building the inner frame, and then the whole leg...it's simply amazing, the articulation range is superb and really was worth my good money on it...

See you next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment