Monday 14 February 2011

14/02/11 Gunpla Update and talk

So I have been a bit away lately, unfortunately I had a couple works to do, so the only time I can spend on my gunpla is almost 0, I can say I have 95 % finished the Astray, YES!! No pictures though...I still want to review GN-X and Unicorn first....




I still have a couple works to do but now I have a little more time for gunpla...

Also I had a couple changes in my room, a new glass display stand that I will take pictures...its gorgeous :D
And my desk was changed for a bigger one, and now I can do gunpla on it, instead of doing it on my bed...(yeah lazy style xD)

A couple days ago I watched Macross Zero, and the first planes they used were the F-14...I must confess I love them...so one of my next kits will be a 1/144 F-14...so it's not gunpla but still I love the aircraft design and I must buy it...

I have lots of things in mind, lots of projects, new gunpla kits, dunno...school right now is really important, this is my 12th grade, so the last grade before university, so I really must have good marks, so I can enter in the area I want...

This last weekend, I was invited by a friend to participate in a small event in a school, about Japan stuff, and me and my friend made a small gunpla display, with our gunpla kits and stuff, some people took some pictures, I must wait for them and then I will post them around here... ^^

I must organize my stuff, so I can do the reviews...

Still I don't want to compromise myself and then miss the dates again...I will try to do it as fast as I can...

Thanks for supporting me and see you next time ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment