Tuesday 17 August 2010

HG 1/144 Exia Repair II WIP part 2

Welcome to part 2 of the work in progress, if you notice, I put the image a little bigger, I decided it would look better.
In this first picture you can see the waist and legs, the skirt armour is quite simple, just put two stickers and it's done. You can see by the pose, that it's a very posable kit, and has a great balance.


Same pose, different angle, here you see the light panel line on the inner side of the legs, and I put the sticker they give us for the lower leg part.


Here you see the outer side of the leg, I still need a few panel line here and there...


Here you see that I opted for using the back skirt sticker (red one), the grey you see in those vents is painted with the mecha grey gundam marker.


And to finish this part 2, the small detail I promised to tell, the beam sabre holders on that extra leg piece. In the first version of Exia, the beam handles are on the back skirt, and the GN Sword and Dagger are on these leg holders.
I'll be uploading part 3 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment