Sunday 15 August 2010

New Work In Progress Apresentation


Hello fellow gunpla modellers, I've been this last two weeks on summer vacations so no work for me on my new model, I got the package, two days before going on vacations. It's a HG 1/144 Exia Repair II. I started working on it as soon as I opened the box. I washed the pieces, just in case, so they won't have any factory oil or something.
The box art is really cool, it catches Exia in a very cool action pose, and if you get the HG 1/144 0 Gundam you can join the boxes and recreate the fighting scene of the anime.
This is like a re-release of the HG 1/144 Exia, because you'll get the pieces to make the early version of the Exia, shoulders, arms, leg pieces, GN Sword 1, and a few pieces for holding the GN Sword and GN Dagger on Exia's waist.
I decided going for the Repair II version, I have also bought a set of Gundam Markers, and they have been very helpful, I have painted a couple things, like the GN Sword and Dagger, the Beam Saber ( I'll show you later), the face mask, and head helmet. So tomorrow I'll be posting the first part of the Work in Progress, I can say I have finished like 90 % of the kit, I only have to paint the clear pieces and panel line a few things more.
So see you tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment