Friday 20 August 2010

HG 1/144 Exia Repair II WIP part 4

This will be, the last work in progress part, as you can see, Exia has already his clear parts on him, so it means....it's all over :)


So this is a image of how I painted the parts.


And in this one it's the other missing parts, because I accidentally cut them first...


Sorry for the background, this is just to show a couple pictures of him, before the actual review. Which I already took photos and might post them today.


I don't like this picture, but is just to show that he can also grab the beam sabre with his two hands :)
So this concludes the work in progress, I had a lot of fun working on this model and I'll be pretending getting my next one in a couple weeks. 
See you at the final review ;)

1 comment:

  1. I really like that clear green on his GN Sword...

    ReplyDelete