Saturday 10 July 2010

Beginning

Hello,

My name is António Santos, a.k.a. as Agcsantos (youtube) or Tonythem in some forums, games, and so on.
This will be my hobby blog, where I'll show you some of my works and reviews of all sorts of kits, like Gundam Kits, Aircraft Kits, etc...
I have now started this hobby so I'll take some time do my kits, and I count on you to criticize my works.
I'm from Portugal (so I don't speak English, so pardon me if I make any mistake), I'm a 17 years old teenager, (almost an adult :D or not... xD) I started watching gundam a few years ago, and I love it, one of the best series of anime I have ever saw.
So I'll be doing a lot of works and reviews specially on Gundam Kits. I have ordered my first Gundam kit, it's a 1/144 Exia Repair II, I wanted the 0 Gundam but it is unavailable, and I also ordered a Gundam Market Set (the normal one), all from Hobby Link Japan.
Currently I am in the beginning of my first model, it's a 1/600 HMS Belfast military ship, this model is my father's and it was made in 1973 by Airfix (yes the model is pretty old, but it is really good, and well detailed). I'll be posting this week and so on, pictures of my work in progress, so stay tuned for more :)

Tonythem

No comments:

Post a Comment