Thursday 15 September 2011

Life Part 1

Life

Well what is life? Hum...I don't even know...
This theme was actually my dear friend Kriz (http://kriz-kreativemindz.blogspot.com/) that posted on his blog and I felt tempted to post something like that...express myself, share some stuff with you guys that read my blog, even if it's only one dude or none, I'll feel well, because I throw away this weight from my shoulders...

This blog has suffered from my problems, since my works always got delayed, or even forgotten...it's mainly due to my life, this past few months were madness, I don't even know how I got out of them so well ehehe...

I'm a 18 year old dude, that is waiting to go to college, waiting to know if I'm going to enter or not, if I should get a job or not to pay my own stuff since I'm now a bit older, finish my driving lessons and get the license...I'm single for a year and a few months, girls oh man, so many problems they gave and still give me...
For a 18 year old dude I kinda have lived stuff that many grown man I know haven't, I'm not trying to be cocky or stuff, it's the truth...

I reached a point where I just wanna live, study what I want, get a job and do what I like, have a girlfriend, have no problems with her, and start my life next to her...in the end all I want is to be happy.

So many dreams I have, so many I have fulfilled and so many to fulfil...
My main support is my friends, without them I would be nothing, guys like ZackFair_Buster, from Astraygamer, Kriz and Hummingbird...

This guys are my inspirations, and they support me, on my problems, gunpla, or whatever ehehe...

This post is to thank them also: Thank you for everything guys!!

Right now, this next few days will be so confusing, I won't have time do to a thing...they will be life changing...I'll be sure to post here, the results of this life change ehe...
Gunpla...hum...I have my project with ZackFair, aka Astraygamer, and so far I made one or two draws, I have many many ideas, I want to make a very cool diorama, my speciality though is making my own theme dioramas, when I have a theme, I'll be much more complicated..but I'll do it ehehe ^^

Thanks for checking this "Life" post, be sure to check my friends blogs, they have awesome stuff there!

See you all on Life Part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment