Saturday 17 September 2011

Life Part 2 of 3...or 4?

It's not the end I guess...but it's near ahaha...
College and life stuff...
Today I got the confirmation that I'll have my college at the night shift, which I don't hate, but don't love, I'll have the classes I want to have so, yeah...still don't know any schedules or anything...

One thing is sure, I'll have to leave music, at least group classes, and maybe bass guitar lessons too, so I'm kinda sad for that fact, as also I'll have to get a job, I hope I can get one easy, I want a half time job, simple, just for a few Euros, for fuel, gunpla, games, to go out with friends and stuff...300€ for me would be more than enough as I live with my parents and don't have to pay for a rent.

Step by step I feel like getting older, in this year I made so much and grown so much, and got a lot of independence, something I never had and I'm still afraid of what the world has for me ehehe...

I want to be a grown up, as I also still want to be a child, dunno, this is what I make of my life, the easiest thing is to pretend to be a grown up or a child, but it's much harder, to be one of them for real...

I want to be a kid as also a grown up, be able to talk serious things as also make fun of certain stuff and laugh, because I tend to be a very good humoured guy, if I'm happy I contaminate others with my happiness, and if I'm sad, others will notice it, so yeah...

To resume, I'm not sad, not happy...there's still something missing to make me happy, still she is a bit too far from here...but I'll be there someday...

As my great friend ZackFair says, "you have to wait"...

So damn true, in life, the more I want things, they won't come to me, the more I dream about a certain thing, it won't happen, dunno...I still have a long way to walk, as I learned to walk again a few months ago, and I forgot about the fact that I could barely walk, and I was already trying to run...

I noticed this today, I still have time to correct this mistake, and don't rush things...

It'll only make my life better...

Still, Design first year is waiting for me!! FEELING PUMPED WAAA!!

See you guys next update ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment