Monday 19 September 2011

Life part 3...

College = No Sleep?
College = No Music?
Well today I went to my college to register there myself as a student of Design, I only slept like 2 and half hours, I went to bed at 2.30 am and I work up around 5am, and went to college at 6am, so I could be one of the first ones to register, because they only register 87 students per day.

When I got there, there was already lots of guys and girls camping there ahaha, I was number 15, and I only got to fill the papers at 12pm, 6 hours after arriving to college...well...I manage to do the register, play the fees and all that...

But! I only had 15 minutes to go to the driving school for my lessons, I manage to get there on time and when I got there I asked my instructor if I could go to the McDonald's Mc Drive, and he said I could go, so I went there just to refill some energies ehehe...

After the lessons, I went home, I slept for 1 hour, and went for my bass guitar lessons, where I had to speak to the owner of the school to change my schedules and cancel my group lessons because they only have it at night and my college classes will happen all at the night..

Yeah I'm a vampire ahaha, I'll be having my life at night, my college lessons will occur from 6pm till 10.30pm, and they will start next week!!

Gosh...only one vacations week left...the "last one of my life" ahaha..

Can't wait for college!

See you all next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment